Join us for a webinar on Jan 24, 2020 at 12:30 PM CET.
This webinar is related to Strategic marketing / Advance development activities to generate the consumer insights:
- The history of VOC
- VOC process:
- customers and needs identification (set-up);
- data collection (execution): interviews, focus groups, surveys;
- from VOC to CtQ's (insights generation)
Simone Franceschetto is a Business and Management Consultant with 12+ years of professional experience in Product & Project Management, Marketing & Sales and Innovation in consumer/durable goods industry (as Whirlpool and Haier) in high value-added roles with growing responsibilities.
He is a Management & Industrial Engineer (BSc '05 & MSc '07) with a Master of Business Administration MBA '14 (Entrepreneurship & Innovation concentration) from Politecnico di Milano, School of Management.
Actually he is:
- a Business Development Manager at StruQture srl, a management consultant firm in the field of Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE).
- an Adjunct Professor at Politecnico di Milano in the field of Operations, Supply Chain and Quality Management.
- an Indipendent Consultant/Advisor in the consumer/durable goods sector.
Orario: 12:30 - 13:30
PDU - 1 Tecnical
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements