Join us for a webinar on Feb 14, 2020 at 12:30 PM CET.
Quality Function Deployment (QFD) is an approach to meet customers needs throughout the design process and the design of the production system:
- Origin and historic evolution
- Quality functional deployment process:
1) Identify customer needs
2) Define the priorities of the needs
3) Translate customer needs into technical requirements
4) Relate the customer needs to the technical requirements
5) Define interrelationships between the technical requirements
6) Conduct an evaluation of the competitors’ products or services
7) Select critical technical requirements to be deployed in the design and production process
- House of the quality
Simone Franceschetto is a Business and Management Consultant with 12+ years of professional experience in Product & Project Management, Marketing & Sales and Innovation in consumer/durable goods industry (as Whirlpool and Haier) in high value-added roles with growing responsibilities.
He is a Management & Industrial Engineer (BSc '05 & MSc '07) with a Master of Business Administration MBA '14 (Entrepreneurship & Innovation concentration) from Politecnico di Milano, School of Management.
Actually he is:
- a Business Development Manager at StruQture srl, a management consultant firm in the field of Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE).
- an Adjunct Professor at Politecnico di Milano in the field of Operations, Supply Chain and Quality Management.
- an Indipendent Consultant/Advisor in the consumer/durable goods sector.
Orario: 12:30 - 13:30
PDU - 1 Tecnical
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements